Immigration Matters

The Law Offices of Gregory S. MASLER strives to provide efficient and quality services to clients from all over the World. When International Intended Parents arrange work with Surrogates in the United States for surrogacy arrangements, immigration matters most definitely arise.

Many International Intended Parents come to the United States under B-2 Visa (Tourist and Visitor visas) for their surrogacy arrangements with a Surrogate; undoubtedly, other parents may have different avenues to come to the United States such as under A Visas (Government Associated Traveler). In addition to guiding International Intended Parents through the ins and outs of the complicated Fertility Laws in California, we also endeavor to ensure that their smooth travel to the from the United States.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. Readers of this website should contact their attorney or licensed tax professionals to obtain advice with respect to any particular legal matter.

Contact Masler Surrogacy Law today if you have questions about Surrogate Mothers or establishing your parental rights in a Surrogacy Arrangement in the State of California.